Preparation is required for the reception of the sacrament. Before filling out the Baptism Registration Form, parents are encouraged to call the Rectory and set up an appointment before/after the birth of their child.
Please contact (614)-294-5319
Confession is offered 15 minutes before weekend Mass and special request by appointment.
For First Communion information, please contact Fr. Kitsmiller, Administrator Pro Tem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Confirmation information, please contact Fr. Kitsmiller, Administrator Pro Tem at email@example.com.
Arrangements should be made at least six months in advance. Please refer to the Wedding Booklet.
Click Here for the Wedding Book PDF.
Anointing of the Sick
In cases of emergencies, please call anytime. Please notify the Parish Office for Communion calls to the sick and to shut-ins.
- Due to privacy laws, if parishioners wish to be visited in the hospital, they should contact the Parish Office directly and provide information regarding their hospitalization.
- If you are scheduled for surgeries or other medical procedures, please contact the Parish Office in advance so that Fr. Kitsmiller can administer Anointing of the Sick prior to the procedure.
We encourage you to make pre-arrangements, but in that absence, here are the steps we encourage you to take:
- Contact the funeral home you wish to use. Have them call the Parish Office.
- Arrangements for the funeral are made by the funeral home.
- They will call the Parish Office and we then contact the priest, cantor and organist.