In 1908 the Sacred Heart was home to a commercial school for girls. Mother Claver was the founder and first teacher. For 58 years, Sacred Heart School of Business continued until 1966. The building is now host to our friends at St. Joseph Montessori School. Many alumni of Sacred Heart School of Business keep in touch and plan activities through the school’s Facebook page: www.facebook. com/pg/Sacred-Heart-School-of-Business-Columbus-OH.