Previously on display in 2013, the Stations of the Cross are back for Lenten reflection. The artwork by Fr. Marie-Alain Couturier, OP, was created in 1940 on the grounds of the retreat house of the Dominican Sisters of St. Catherine de’Ricci (now Dominican Sisters of Peace) in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia. The Center is located at 2330 Airport Drive, Columbus. For more information, including a link to a video of the paintings, please visit martindeporrescenter.net.